Monday, November 8, 2010

Cat Rejects


So here are some rejected sketches and other symbols of my failures. Flipping through my sketchbook, I realized the last 6 pages are all cats. It would be a lie to say that I don't regularly draw cats (after all, cats were half of all I drew in my final year in school). But I definitely have even more of an exaggerated cat fixation as of late. It's no secret I am desperately waiting to have a pet... but still.

Anyhow, I have been neglecting the blog and website terribly and maybe even neglecting to create art. I am done at my job for the next few months SO I am hoping now to concentrate on my freelance goals and own projects. Though the big thing I want to get working on now I wont likely post until after Christmas.

Well, this isn't the most interesting post, but i hope someone at least will enjoy some terrible cat drawings.


No comments: