Friday, March 8, 2013

A few new things...


I am absorbed in making this comic I wrote quite a while ago, but hadn't yet had the courage to commit to painting the whole thing.  For the last while most of what I have been working on has been this story.  Anywho, below is the cover. I just finished making a preview of this comic to take to Toronto Comicon this weekend.  

I'll post the a couple of preview pages in the next week. Right now I am aiming to have "the Girl with Stars in Her Eyes" finished for August.


Other things I have been working on....


 A colour cover for the CATS IN SPACE comic/Zine. There is a second version of this with a different coloured cat. oh I wonder what colour it could be? 
Hoping to get this one up on Etsy soon.


and not pictured...
Working on a new website, finally made up some stickers, and am writing another story for a comic I want to do after the Girl with Stars in Her Eyes (this one will be a little sillier :D).





No comments: